The summer is coming to and end. It’s time to get ready for heading back to school, getting haircut, shopping for new back pack and other school supplies and don’t forget…
Tips on How to Brush:
- Place the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle along the gum line. Move the toothbrush back and forth motion, repeat for each tooth.
- Brush the inside surface of each tooth, using the same back and forth technique.
- Brush the chewing surface (top) of each tooth.
- Use tip of brush to brush behind each tooth – front and back, top and bottom and up and down strokes.
- Be sure to brush your tongue to remove odor-causing bacteria.
Tips on How to Floss:
- Pull 18 to 24 inches of dental floss from the floss dispenser.
- Wrap the ends of the floss around your index and middle fingers.
- Hold the floss tightly around each tooth in a C shape; move the floss back and forth in a push-pull motion and up and down against the side of each tooth.
Brushing and Flossing are keys to a healthy and happy smile.